There is fun to be found all year round on the farm. Check out what’s coming next!
What's Happening Now?
Corn Maze on the Farm: Monday – Saturday *See corn maze page for specific times*
Administrative Office Hours: Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm
How To Get Here?
4025 S. Hwy 89-91
Plan Your Next Event Here!
Have a Family Reunion or Youth Conference coming up? Rent out Camp Rendezvous!
- Activities are custom planned. Do as much or as little as you want!
- Add on Team Building, Archery, Historic Adventures
- Features a 6’x32′ shelter for dining & shade
- Fire Pits on site
Getting Married? Plan the Fun Here!
- Multiple Venue Options
- Choose your own vendors
- Wagon Rides are included for your guests!
Corporate Retreat? Summer Party? Bring Your Team here!
- Includes building rentals
- Enjoy a wagon ride to and from the party
- Add an outdoor movie, bison tour, bounce houses, and much more for a party tailored to you!
Join us for the Willie Handcart Experience!
- Choose between 1 Day, 3 Days, or 4 Days Options
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rescue Experience
- Catering Available
The American West Heritage Center sits at the foot of the majestic Wellsville Mountains on U. S. Highway 89/91 in Utah’s magnificent Cache Valley, the most scenic route to Jackson Hole, WY and Yellowstone National Park, and just 70 miles north of Salt Lake City.
Our mission is to create an educational & entertaining environment that inspires our patrons to learn, live, and celebrate the American West Heritage by exploring the diverse cultures that shaped the Cache Valley and surrounding region from 1820 to 1920.
Thank You To Our Major Sponsors!
AMERICAN WEST HERITAGE CENTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON
*AWHC is an alcohol & smoke/vape free environment*