Didn’t make it to the Baby Animal Days Festival?
The American West Heritage Center has extended the baby animal portions of the festival to the Fridays & Saturdays following the main event.
Fridays in April 14th, 21st, & 28th
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Saturdays in April 15th, 22nd & 29th
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
What will you see at Farm Animal Only Days?
- Pony Rides and Train Rides.
- There will be chicks, ducklings, piglets, calves, lambs, and kids.
- Kettle Korn and Concessions
- Buffalo Tours $3.00 per person (Saturday Only)
- The 1917 Farm Site will be open with our Historic Interpreters.