About Details EnhanceTestimonialsVideos
|Length||Distance||* Cost (w/Meals)||Cost (w/o Meals)||Minimum|
|3 Days/2 Nights||12 miles||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||50 people|
|4 Days/3 Nights||16 miles||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||50 people|
- We’re very excited that the food this year will be provided by Elements Restaurant.
- 4 Day treks include a one day historical experience at AWHC.
All Treks Include:
- Pre-trek orientation and planning meetings
- Trek coordinator who will work with your leadership to plan your handcart experience
- On-site Trek Master and assistants who will help guide you on your trek
- Replicas of authentic handcarts used by the pioneers
- Portable restrooms
- Potable water
- A horse-drawn wagon rescue experience
Be sure to take advantage of our 2016 “Willie Handcart Experience” trek seasons.
- Call for our available 2016 date, and hurry, they’re filling fast.
Contact our Trek Masters
Chris Schultz or Chance Getz at 435-245-6050 ext. 104 for information on pricing, dates and details.
Chris Schultz = firstname.lastname@example.org or Chance Getz = email@example.com
We’re very excited that the food for treks this year will be provided by Elements Restaurant!