The American West Heritage Center looks forward to summer camp every year! Our exciting summer camps give incoming 1st through 6th graders an historic summer experience they will not forget. Both one-day and four-day camps offer learning experiences with farm animals, hand carts, and much more!
Attention all summer campers. . . Please bring a sack lunch & water bottle with you each day. Wear sunscreen & closed toe shoes. No flip flops or sandals please.
Both 4 day and 1 day camps run 9 am to 1 pm.
Space is limited! Please call 435-245-6050 for camp availability.
- Life on the Farm: 4-day camp, $69| Farms in 1917 were places of work and play. Campers will gather eggs, learn how to milk the cow, make crafts, play games, and ride the ponies & train.
- Hot Shots: 4-day camp, $69| This ultimate summer camp experience will teach you beginning shooting sports safety while trying your hand at BB Guns, Archery, & Tomahawks. Equipment is provided. This camp is specifically designed for 3rd through 6th graders and is limited to the first 10 campers.
- Little House in the Valley: 4-day camp, $69| Learn what life was like for the early settlers of Cache Valley; now you can experience life as a pioneer! Go on a handcart trek, play pioneer games, and make crafts.
- Fishing Camp: 1-day camp, $19| Want to spend the day fishing? Come and fish with your friends at the AWHC. This camp is designed to teach campers basic fishing skills and is limited to the first 10 campers.
- Animal Camp: 1-day camp, $19| Animals are our most popular attraction here at the AWHC. Spend the day learning how to care for and interact with our farm animals.
AWHC Gold Members receive a 10% discount!
Sign up one child for multiple 4-day camps and save! 2 camps = $129, 3 camps = $185
(Only 1 discount may be applied)
Click on download button for specific dates.